Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to rent a vehicle?
- How can I pay for my rental?
- Is there a fee for canceling or changing a reservation?
- What do I need when I pick up the vehicle?
- Do you have a mileage limit?
- Do I need to fill the vehicle with gas before I return it?
- Can the vehicle be delivered to my location, for example the hotel I am staying at?
- Do you offer one way rentals?
- What are the costs for an additional driver?
- Do you rent to someone under 21 years of age?
- How do I schedule a rental?
- What sort of insurance options are there?
- What time of day can I return my car rental?
- Can I extend my rental if I need the vehicle longer?
We have various vehicles that have different rates and it depends on how long you will be renting. Please call us at 641-450-0100 so we can accurately quote you a price for your needs.
Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash or Approved local checks only.
- We need 3 current proofs of residency, from the following list;
- Current Lease or mortgage papers
- Current Phone Bill
- Current Bank Statement
- Current Utility bill
- Current Cable bill
- Current Tax Return
- Current Department store charge bill
Canellations or changes of reservations are free of charge until 48 hours prior to start of rental. You will get a full refund. No refund will be given for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure or after the start of your rental. In the case of an official "Force Majeure"(beyond our control) we charge a $30 administration fee. When changing a reservation, the current rates apply.
Driver of the vehicle is required to be present. A valid Driver's License. Current Proof of Insurance. Form of payment (see #1 for further instructions on a cash payment).
Yes. You will be allowed 150 miles per day for the number of days that you rent the vehicle.
For example: 3 days of rental will be allowed 450 miles.
Yes. You must re-fuel the vehicle within 5 miles of Auto Rentals of North Iowa.
In some cases it is possible to pick you up & bring you to our office to complete paperwork & then pick up your vehicle. This service is free within a 20 mile radius. Otherwise a fee will be charged.
No. We do not offer one way rentals.
If it is your spouse, there is not a fee. We will need a copy of their Driver's License however.
Not at this time.
Please give us a call at 641-450-0100.
There is Renters Collision Protection & Renters Personal Protection. Please call us at 641-450-0100 for further information regarding insurance coverage.
Auto Rentals of North Iowa business hours are from 8am to 5pm. Rentals need to be returned during business hours.
Yes you can. However, a new rental agreement is required to be signed.